Dark circles and bags under the eyes can affect us because of many factors including stress and fatigue accumulated throughout the week, dark circles can become more visible on our face thus constituting a great concern especially for the women. Fortunately, thanks to this natural remedy you can conquer this problem quickly and without effort, with 100% natural ingredients that are already available at home.
Avantages des ingrédients :
Ground coffee: It contains caffeine that helps protect cells from UV rays and slows down the aging process of the skin, reducing early wrinkles. In fact, this magic compound can soften the skin, eliminate puffiness, fight free radicals and reduce dark circles and wrinkles around the eyes. In addition, ground coffee has strong anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce redness and firm skin. Caffeine also promotes good circulation and reduces inflammation, which is the main cause of the appearance of dark circles and bags under the eyes.
Coconut oil: Dry skin is prone to early wrinkles. This risk can be prevented by the application of coconut oil. This oil moisturizes the area under the eyes and keeps it soft and smooth. It prevents drying out of the area under the eyes, reducing wrinkles and imperfections.
Regular use of this mask against dark circles, will help you moisturize the area under the eyes and keep it soft and supple, reduce bags under the eyes, reduce dark circles, prevent early wrinkles and reduce the appearance of wrinkles already installed.
- 2 tablespoons ground coffee powder
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil.
- To prepare this mask, put the ground coffee in a bowl.
- Then add the 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Mix the ingredients well, making sure that the coffee powder and coconut oil are well incorporated.
- Clean your face well and apply the mask under your eyes.
- Keep it on the spot for 15 minutes. Then remove the excess coffee powder because you have to massage the coffee oil around your eyes.
- Gently massage the eye area for about 3 to 4 minutes, then wipe off the oil.
After this step, you can sleep by keeping the mask on the spot all night or clean it with a mild cleanser if you have used the mask all day long.